- Malt Style: Wheat Malt
- Flavor: Sweet, Malty, Wheat, Mild bread dough
- Color: Contributes light straw color
Use as part or all of base malt in wheat beers. When using more than 50% consider using a filtering aid (like rice hulls) for efficient lautering.
- 5% Improves head and head retention in any beer style
- 10-20% Kolsch
- 30-40% Use with raw wheat or wheat flakes in traditional Belgian Wit
- 50+ Functions as base malt when used alone or with Base Malt in American Wheat Beers
Please note that malts and adjuncts must be ordered in whole numbers (i.e. 1 Pound / 1 ounce). For more info, see our guide to ordering fractional amounts here. Additionally, all bulk malt purchases (50/55# sacks) are only available for curbside pickup and will not be shipped.