Fresh aromatic profile (apple, citrus) with nice cooked fruit notes (applesauce) bringing a good overall complexity. Sweet and round mouthfeel.
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C (50-86°F)
- Low nitrogen requirements: Ratio YAN**(mg/L)/Sugar(g/L) >0.7
- Good assimilation of fructose
- Maximum initial SO2 level recommended: 100mg/L and low production of acetaldehyde and SO2
- Medium malic acid consumption (up to 0.9g/L)
- Medium 2-phenylethanol and ester producer. Good balance between acetate (amylic) and ethyl (fruity) esters