Ideal for producing fresh and crisp cider - excellent for low gravity ciders. Intensely fresh aromatic profile (apple, floral) with a crisp mouthfeel enhancing cider structure.
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C (50-86°F)
- Low nitrogen requirements: Ratio YAN**(mg/L)/Sugar(g/L) >0.7 – 0.8
- Very good assimilation of fructose
- Maximum initial SO2 level recommended: 75mg/L
- Very low malic acid consumption (less than 0.4g/L)
- Medium 2-phenylethanol and isoamyl acetate producer. High production of ethyl (fruity) esters
Ingredients: Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), emulsifier : sorbitan monostearate (E491)
The high rate of dry matter of our yeasts assures an optimum storage in its original packaging at a temperature not higher than 20°C (68°F) (during 3 years) and 10°C (50°F) for an extended storage (4 years).
48 months from production date. Refer to best before end date printed on the sachet. Opened sachets must be sealed and stored at 4°C (39°F) and used within 7 days of opening.