Skip to content
- Quick start and vigorous fermentation, which can be completed in 5 days above 12°C.
- High attenuation.
- Fermentation rate, fermentation time and degree of attenuation is dependent on inoculation density, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and the nutritional quality of the wort.
- Flocculent strain; settling can be promoted by cooling and use of fining agents and isinglass.
- The aroma and taste are almost neutral and do not display off-flavours when properly handled. It may tend, because of flocculation, to slightly reduce hop bitter levels.
- Best used at traditional lager temperatures (10-15ºC) after rehydration in the recommended manner.
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/bookthatapp-widgets.liquid
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.