- Flavor: Pronounced smoke, Subtle fruity, Malty sweet, Smooth, Clean, Sweeter than Briess Mesquite Smoked Malt
- Aroma: Pleasant smoke aroma
- 5-10% Noticeable smoke character in lighter styles such as Scottish Ales and Oktoberfests
- 10-20% Pronounced smoke character in lighter styles like Scottish Ales and Oktoberfests
- 30-60% Noticeable to pronounced smoke character in darker styles like Stouts and Porters
- Briess Cherry Wood Smoked Malt delivers pronounced smoke flavor. We recommend limiting usage to 60% of the grist.
Please note that malts and adjuncts must be ordered in whole numbers (i.e. 1 Pound / 1 ounce). For more info, see our guide to ordering fractional amounts here. Additionally, all bulk malt purchases (50/55# sacks) are only available for curbside pickup and will not be shipped.