Boozy soaps makes a great gift for your favorite drinker, homebrewer, or yourself! These are made with amazing ingredients like hops, crushed oats, orange peel, coriander, wine, and whiskey. The result is a great-smelling, high-quality soap that lathers well and works as a hand soap, body soap, shampoo bar, and shave soap. You'll love it, we promise
- OATMEAL STOUT // Amazingly delicious beer soap that smells like oatmeal stout beer, crushed oats, honey, and milk... don't eat it!
- HOPPY IPA // This soap is made with IPA beer and ground hops, giving it a spicy, herbal, and earthy scent.
- VANILLA PORTER // Made with porter beer and vanilla, this one gives notes of vanilla, brown sugar, and blackberry.
- APRICOT WHEAT // Made with apricot wheat beer and walnuts. It gives off scents of apricot, spice, and malt.
- BELGIAN WITBIER // Soap made with Belgian Witbier, orange peel, and coriander. This one smells spicy, citrusy, and sweet!
- HONEY PILSNER // Made with pilsner beer, honey, and crushed oats, this one has a scent with notes of vanilla, honey, and melon.
- VINTAGE MERLOT // Made with Vintage Merlot and can be described as smelling jammy, rich, and bright.
- KENTUCKY BOURBON // With a dash of real Kentucky Bourbon in every batch, this soap is rich, peppery, and oaky.