GENERAL SHIPPING POLICIES
Orders received Monday-Friday by 3pm Eastern Time will ship the same day. Any orders received after that time will be shipped the following business day (excluding federal or state holidays). Orders received on Saturdays or Sundays will ship the following Monday.
If you have a question or concern about anything you need shipped please feel free to contact us at (917) 596-7261 or via the chat option on our website, or via Facebook or Instagram.
NYC SHIPPING RATES
Shipping within New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens,
Bronx, Staten Island) is $5.75 with a minimum purchase price of $29.99 and limited to a maximum of 20 pounds, with some product exclusions. Standard UPS Ground rates will apply to orders above 20 pounds.
Local pickup is always free.
Boozy soaps makes a great gift for your favorite drinker, homebrewer, or yourself! These are made with amazing ingredients like hops, crushed oats, orange peel, coriander, wine, and whiskey. The result is a great-smelling, high-quality soap that lathers well and works as a hand soap, body soap, shampoo bar, and shave soap. You'll love it, we promise
- OATMEAL STOUT // Amazingly delicious beer soap that smells like oatmeal stout beer, crushed oats, honey, and milk... don't eat it!
- HOPPY IPA // This soap is made with IPA beer and ground hops, giving it a spicy, herbal, and earthy scent.
- VANILLA PORTER // Made with porter beer and vanilla, this one gives notes of vanilla, brown sugar, and blackberry.
- APRICOT WHEAT // Made with apricot wheat beer and walnuts. It gives off scents of apricot, spice, and malt.
- BELGIAN WITBIER // Soap made with Belgian Witbier, orange peel, and coriander. This one smells spicy, citrusy, and sweet!
- HONEY PILSNER // Made with pilsner beer, honey, and crushed oats, this one has a scent with notes of vanilla, honey, and melon.
- VINTAGE MERLOT // Made with Vintage Merlot and can be described as smelling jammy, rich, and bright.
- KENTUCKY BOURBON // With a dash of real Kentucky Bourbon in every batch, this soap is rich, peppery, and oaky.