LalBrew New England is an ale strain selected specifically for its ability to produce a unique fruit-forward ester profile desired in East Coast styles of beer. A typical fermentation with LalBrew New England will produce tropical and fruity esters, notably stone fruits like peach.
Through expression of a-glucosidase enzyme, LalBrew New England can promote hop biotransformation and accentuate hop flavor and aroma. LalBrew New England exhibits medium to high attenuation with medium flocculation, making it a perfect choice for East Coast style ales.
- Styles: NEIPA, east coast style ales
- Aroma: fruity, especially tropical and stone fruits
- Attenuation: medium to high
- Fermentation Range: 15 - 22°C (59 - 72°F)
- Flocculation: medium
- Alcohol Tolerance: 9% ABV
- Pitch Rate: 100g/hL to achieve a minimum of 1 million viable cells/mL